Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Terms of Website use
These terms form the Terms and Conditions govern the use of our website (www.bookyourweddingday.com) (“Website”).
Through your access and/or use of this Website you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you should exit this Website immediately.
Other Applicable Terms
These Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms which also apply to the use of our Website:
Information about us:
This Website is controlled and operated by Lasirata Ltd a company duly registered and existing under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the terms “Lasirata” “BookYourWeddingday.com” ʺWeʺ, ʺOurʺ and ʺUsʺ refers to Lasirata Ltd while references to ʺYouʺ and ʺYourʺ refers to the persons accessing this website (including persons who access this website on behalf of other persons).
Lasirata may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without providing any notification. You are responsible for the constant and periodically check of these Terms and Conditions.
This Website provides an online platform through which you can book:
- bookings for weddings at a municipality and;
- bookings for venues in hotels for wedding parties.
(collectively referred to as Bookings)
From the point you make your Booking, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the municipality where you have booked your wedding and the venue where you have booked your wedding party (collectively called the ‘’Service Providers’’), transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant Service Providers and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of Service Providers.
It is your responsibility thereafter to
- contact the Service Providers via email
- upload the following within 3 months prior to the wedding date: All documents listed under the section ”My Account - Booking Details” which are requested under the Laws of the country were the Booking will take place - collectively referred to as the ‘‘Wedding Documents’’.
- The Wedding Documents will be examined either by Lasirata or by a Service Provider who will check the documents sent and will have the discretion to demand further documents and/or clarifications should they consider it necessary and will decide whether the documents provided are satisfactory in order to perform a wedding under the Laws of the country were the Booking will take place.
- In case that any of the requirements of b) or c) are not met, Lasirata retains the right to cancel your booking without notice and without any refund.
Lasirata makes reasonable efforts to update the Website. Nevertheless, some information may become out of date over time. Except as specifically stated, Lasirata makes no claims or warranties as to the accuracy, lack of errors, completeness or use of information contained in this Website.
The information we disclose is based on the information provided to us by Service Providers who are responsible for updating all rates, availability and other information displayed on our Website. We do not guarantee that this information is accurate or correct and we have no liability for any errors including manifest and typographical errors, any interruptions due to temporary or partial breakdown, repair, upgrade, maintenance of our Website or otherwise inaccurate, misleading or untrue information or non delivery of information. Each Service Provider remains responsible at all times for the accuracy and correctness of the information displayed in our Website.
Lasirata reserves the right to add, amend or delete material from this Website at any time at its discretion.
We reserve the right to withdraw, restrict, and amend your Booking and your access on the Website without notice and at our absolute discretion.
You may only use this Website in accordance with our terms and conditions and subject to all laws and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus. You agree that you must not:
- Re-sell any products or services including any Bookings that are available on our Website unless you have the written permission of Lasirata
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose unless you have the written permission of Lasirata
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Lasirata in connection with the Website or the services.
Prices and Payment
A non-refundable fee of £120 must be paid when making a Booking. You can only pay for the Booking using a debit or credit card. We accept PayPal as well as the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
The currency converter (if any) is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as accurate.
Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not binding. All special offers and promotions are marked as such.
Payment is safely processed from your credit/ debit card or bank account through PayPal.
In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorized use of your credit card by a third party Lasirata will not have any liability to you or others.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your access information (such as your username, password or any other personal identification number). If you choose to permit any other person to access the Website on your behalf by providing him your Website access information and/or Booking data you accept full responsibility for the acts or omissions of that person when accessing the Website on your behalf whether such access was authorised by you or not.
If you have any reason to believe that your access to the Website is no longer secure you must change your access information immediately.
Lasirata will not interfere with Booking arbitrarily, but we reserve the right to cancel or not process a booking because of certain extenuating circumstances, such as when a booking is no longer available or when he have reasonable cause to suspect that a booking could be the result of any fraudulent or illegal activities.
Cancellation, no show and making changes to your Booking
The fee for using the service is non refundable. Furthermore, by making a Booking you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no show policy of the Service Providers.
Lasirata will charge you the amount of £120 should you make a change in any of the Service Providers. If you change your booking without changing your service provider, Lasirata will not charge for the change. We cannot guarantee that the Service Providers will not charge you for any changes in your Booking.
By completing a Booking you agree to receive a confirmation email, third party offers to the extent you have opted in for this information, an email which we may send after your wedding in order to complete a review and any other email necessary for your Booking.
In order to duly complete and secure your Booking, you need to use your correct information. We are not responsible or liable and have no obligation to verify any wrong or misspelled or inaccurate information and accept no liability for any Rejection as a result of the information you have provided to us.
Except where specifically stated otherwise we are the owners or the licensee of all trademarks, copyright, database rights, and other registered and unregistered intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published in it including but not limited to the text, images graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, information, appearance, organisation, layout, software, and their arrangement on this site. All such rights are reserved. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following permissions.
You may print off one copy, and download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for any commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as conferring any licence or right under any intellectual property (including patents, trademarks and copyright) of Lasirata or any third party.
Lasirata claims no ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trademarks appearing on this Website. Such third-party trademarks are used only to identify the products and services of their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Lasirata should be inferred from the use of these marks
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site or breach any of these terms and conditions, your right to use our site may cease and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Communications and content from other users
Lasirata takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Lasirata liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. Lasirata is not liable for any statements, representations or content provided by its users. Although Lasirata has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through this Website it reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense.
Limitation of liability
Please read this section carefully. This section limits Lasirata’s liability to you for issues that may arise in connection with your use of this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by Cyprus Law.
If Lasirata is found liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of our Website, then Lasirata’s liability will in no event exceed, the amount of our fee which is £120.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
In no event shall we, nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents take any responsibility or accept liability for
- Direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or in any way connected with the use or inability to use of this Website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon the content displayed in this Website including any reviews and opinions appearing on this Website;
- Any inaccuracy, errors, incompleteness relating to any of the information available on our Website,
- Any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this Website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this Website)
- In contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable arising under or in connection with the use or inability to use our Website, use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
- The services rendered or the products offered by the Service Providers.
- The acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, breaches, (gross) negligence, wilful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) death, property damage, or other losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, by the Service Providers (including any of their employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies) whose products or service are (directly or indirectly), made available, offered or promoted on or through the Website, including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
You agree to indemnify and defend Lasirata and its affiliates from any losses, claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result your breach of these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to, any breach by persons acting on your behalf who access this site using Website access information and/or booking data that you have provided to him), your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or your use of this Website.
Third party links
If any of the Terms and Conditions including the limitation of liability is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, then same will be severed from the Terms and Conditions which remain in full force and effect. The invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
We may transfer our rights and obligations to another organisation but this will not affect your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person if we agree in writing.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean we will automatically waive any later default by you.
To the extent allowed by the applicable law you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Website within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms relating to your use of this Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic oral, or written between you and Lasirata with respect to this Website.
Any rights not expressly granted are reserved.
To contact us please email email@example.com