Lasirata is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree and consent to its transfer, processing, use and disclosure as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
What we collect
When you make a Booking we collect personally identifiable information (PII) that you provide to us, which is information that identifies you as an individual. We only do this when you have agreed to our request for that information. This PII may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address passport details, marital status details and payment details.
Even if you do not make a Booking when you visit the site we may collect certain information such as your IP address, the Web browser you are using and information regarding your device’s operating system, application version, language settings and latitude and longitude details. We may also collect information about your online activity such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or Booking facilitated or made.
We may also receive information about you when you use certain social media services.
How we use your PII
By providing your PII, you agree that, where it is permitted by local law or where you have agreed to receiving these communications from us, we may use the information:
- to respond to your requests
- to improve your experience while using the Website
- to complete and administer your online Booking and forward your Booking details to our Service Providers
- to improve the content of our communications
- to provide you with tips, helpful information, product news and updates
- to support other administrative services
- for market research as permitted by law
- to notify you of our offers, new products and services
- to seek your views on our products and services
- for our own administrative and quality assurance purposes
- for fraud detection or any illegal or unwanted activities
- for other purposes such as responding and handling any queries or requests, sending you a questionnaire or asking you to provide a review regarding your experience with bookyourweddings.com or send you any other material regarding your Bookings.
How we protect your PII
Lasirata will take appropriate legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect your personal information consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws. When Lasirata uses a third-party service provider, that provider will be carefully selected and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your PII from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet or a mobile phone network connection is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of the PII you transmit to our Website: any transmission is at your own risk. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, once we have received your information, we will employ appropriate technical security measures to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
Sharing PII with third parties
We may share your PII with our affiliates, contractors, business partners, agents in the normal course of business for delivery of the activities to which you have agreed and competent authorities. Unless otherwise specified in the Website, we will not sell or rent PII to other third parties, except that your PII may be transferred to a third party in the event that the business of this site or a part of it and the customer data connected with it is sold, assigned or transferred. Sometimes we use selected third parties to provide support services in connection with our Website, or in the normal course of business. These parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services to us. We require all companies providing such support services to meet the same standards of data protection as our own. They are prohibited from using the information for their own purposes. In particular, we do not allow service providers to use your PII for their own marketing activities.
When we may disclose your PII to others
Lasirata reserves the right to disclose personal information about you, including your e-mail address, for reporting to government authorities, to parties in relevant legal proceedings as authorized by the presiding court or tribunal and otherwise to the extent required or explicitly authorized by applicable law. In certain special cases where permitted by local law, we may disclose your PII:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you or otherwise injuring or interfering with Lasirata’s rights, property or operations, other users of this Website or mobile application or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities
- when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation
Information from outside sources
Where permitted by local law, we may also collect legally obtained information from third parties to add to our existing user databases. Some of this information may be PII. We do this to better target information offerings and promotional campaigns in which we think you would be interested. Such PII will only be collected and used by us in accordance with the basis on which it was originally provided by the subject, or as otherwise permitted by local law.
You may access and update your contact information by the time the booking is made.
Links to other websites
- how these websites treat your PII
- the content of such websites
- the use that others make of these websites.
Please ensure you check the legal and privacy statements posted on each Website you access before entering any PII.
Use of our Website by children
This Website is not intended or designed to attract or offer products or services to children. Should an individual under the age of 13 send us any personal information, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.