Careers with BookYourWeddingDay.com
As the Marketing Administrator of BookYourWeddingDay.com, you will be working closely with the CEO of the organisation for planning the Marketing strategy. Also you will provide support in various administrative duties.
We will be counting on you to liaise with the Online Marketing Manager, PR team, and create the advertising plan.
What we expect from you:
- Organise and execute marketing Campaigns
- Assist in all marketing activities
- Maintain good relation with local and foreign media
- Manage and take ownership of projects related to marketing
- Accomplish marketing objectives within the company’s approved budget
- Assist the CEO in Joint Marketing activities with Tour Operators and Hotels.
- Update budget with actual amounts in regards to the approved marketing activities
- Perform miscellaneous Marketing related secretarial duties
Does this describe you?
- Degree in Marketing. Additional degree or knowledge in e-commerce will be considered an advantage
- Fluent writing and speaking of Greek and English language. Additional language knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Proactive approach, with strong drive for results
- One year relevant experience in marketing
- Detail orientated and strong organisational and customer service skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Confident and dynamic
- Desire for development within the company
- Good Keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Social Media systems
- Knowledge of using marketing computer tools will be considered an advantage
- Considerate of others and their needs
What we can offer you:
- A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate with great benefits including 13th Salary and Medical Insurance.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org