Careers with BookYourWeddingDay.com
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION
Responsible for the development and maintenance of relationships with the customers (wedding couples and future enquiries) and stakeholders, such as, travel agents, hoteliers town halls. Responsible for the follow up of enquiries coming from BookYourWeddingDay.com aiming to increase sales.
Reports to: CEO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle chat enquiries
- Reply to enquiries through email
- Follow up with enquiries in an effort to confirm wedding bookings
Hotels / venues / town halls / travel agents
- Conduct presentations & training to new venues about the BYWD functionalities
- Assist hotels / venues, townhalls and travel agents when required
- Communication with hotels and venues to ensure availability of slots for the next 2 years
- Conduct site visits to Hotels & venues & townhalls
- Conduct sales calls to stakeholders in order to maintain and develop further the good commercial relationship
- Travelling abroad when required
General support to the other members of the BYWD.COM team as and when required by the CEO.
COMPETENCIES (technical and personal):
- University degree in relevant subject
- Fluent writing and speaking of Greek and English language. Russian or Spanish will be considered as a major plus.
- Relevant experience in customer service or weddings market.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills and proven working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Detail orientated and strong organisational and customer service skills
- Proactive approach, with strong drive for results
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy, enthusiasm
- Desire for development within the company
- Target in conversion of online enquiries
- Target in overall wedding bookings sales
- Target in chats volume and satisfaction
Please send your CV at [email protected]