Almyra Hotel Paphos
Book your Wedding Date
at Almyra Hotel PaphosCheck Availability
Location:Paphos Find us on the map
Facilities:24h Room Service Babysitting services Bathrobe & Slippers Beauty services Body treatments Car rental Children's playground Coffee/tea facilities Concierge Couples massage Fitness centre Free parking Free WiFi Garden Hairdressing salon Indoor hot tub/jacuzzi Indoor swimming pool In-room safe Kids' club Massage Mini Bar Outdoor swimming pool Restaurant (à la carte) Restaurant (buffet) Room Service Sauna Shops (on site) Shuttle/taxi service (surcharge) Snack bar Spa and wellness centre Spa lounge/relaxation area Tennis court Turn down service Water sport facilities (on site) Yoga classes
A member of Design Hotels
Almyra is a breath of fresh air for anyone seeking a holiday ‘less ordinary’: a chilled-chic design hotel flavoured with a splash of humour, a pinch of playfulness and a healthy dose of soul. Innovative and impassioned, Almyra seasons every vacation to taste. A pared-down approach to luxury and two distinctive resort-style experiences simultaneously cater to on-style couples and fun-loving families. Original surprises bring unexpected smiles, while a ‘cook local, think global’ approach results in inspired, creative dining. Sensorially rich, Almyra melds contemporary Mediterranean living and easy-breezy holidaying: a place to embrace every moment and dance to the rhythm of your own beat.
KYMA SUITE LAWN
Your civil wedding can be organized beautifully on the Kyma Suite Lawns overlooking the sea with the medieval castle as a background. Each Kyma Lawn can host up to 30 chairs. If more chairs are required then more suites needs to be booked. Each Kyma Suite has an additional daily fee of €450.
KYMA ROOF TERRACE
The roof terrace of the Kyma Suite is also ideal for a smaller group wedding as this can hold approximately 15-20 guests comfortably seated. A venue fee of €450 applies.
ALMYRASPA ROOF TERRACE
With impressive open sea views overlooking the Mediterranean and Paphos harbour, the Spa roof terrace is ideal for couples to hold their civil wedding. It can accommodate up to 80 guests comfortably. No extra venue fee is required here for the ceremony or cocktail reception.
WEDDING VENUE FEE
A fee of €550 will apply for setting up exclusively the venue area of your ceremony, cocktail and wedding meal. This applies for the Mosaics Lawns, Helios Terrace or Spa Roof Terrace for the ceremony & or drinks reception and Helios Terrace, West Mosaics Terrace or Restaurant for the wedding meal. Alternative venues can be arranged at an additional cost. An additional venue fee of €450 is required for the Kyma Lawns or Rooftop. In order to hold your ceremony, drinks reception or dinner on the Kyma lawns or rooftops you must hire the applicable number of Kyma suites dependent on your guest numbers. Please ask for further information.
PLANNING YOUR WEDDING AT ALMYRA
FORMALITIES CIVIL WEDDING
To legally marry in Cyprus you must provide the following:
• Passports • Affidavit letters for each person (Proof of single status) • Copies of two witnesses’ passports, showing name & passport numbers. Witnesses must be over 18.
• Divorce certificate / Decree absolute – this must be an original copy with an apostille stamp on it • Death certificate – if widowed • For any person under 21 years of age, written signed permission from their parents is required. • Baptism certificates (for Church weddings only).
- The above papers must be sent to the hotel wedding planner a month before the wedding date so as to check them with the Town Hall before the couple’s arrival.
- You will need to be in Cyprus at least two working days prior to your wedding in order to submit the necessary paperwork to the Town Hall / church for your wedding.
- Civil weddings can be held on week days between 3 – 6pm.
- The Town Hall is open between 8:30 – 10am Monday to Fridays, in order to submit the necessary paperwork. No appointments are required.
- The civil ceremony lasts ten minutes and the couple is given one certificate. If the couple request an extra civil certificate, then an additional fee of €15 is required.
- A minimum stay of two nights is required in order to hold your wedding at Almyra.
- To hold your wedding ceremony at the Almyra, you must also hold your wedding reception here.
- We only hold one wedding / wedding reception per day on the hotel premises.
BOOKING DEPOSIT €500
A non-refundable deposit of €500 is payable to Almyra upon booking confirmation.
TOWN HALL FEES €631.92 This is the total fee payable directly to the Town Hall for your marriage licence and registrar’s fees. The Town Hall accepts cash or credit cards.
WEDDING COORDINATION FEE €100 Our dedicated wedding team approaches each wedding as though it is their own, pouring heart and soul into personalizing and perfecting every minute detail. We will arrange everything, from your flowers to entertainment and photographer, allowing you to relax in the knowledge that your wedding day will be as perfect as you have always dreamed it would be.
Cocktail Reception: 2000 guests Plated Menu: 100 guests Buffet Menu: 150 guests BBQ Menu: 150 guests Meze Menu: 120 guests Exclusivity Fee €1,500
Experience the purity of Japanese food combined with sensuous Mediterranean flavors at the al fresco Notios. Our Executive Chef loves experimenting but is equally passionate about simple, honest food. The result: exciting, modern cuisine underpinned with culinary integrity. Zen Meze is unique to Notios and draws inspirations from the seasons, with ever-changing fresh village produce.
WEST MOSAICS RESTAURANT AND TERRACE
Cocktail Reception: 200 guests Plated Menu: 60 guests inside / 80 guests on Terrace Buffet Menu: 60 guests inside / 80 guests on Terrace BBQ Menu: 60 guests inside / 80 guests on Terrace Meze Menu: 60 guests inside / 80 guests on Terrace Exclusivity Fee included.
Mosaics – Almyra’s main restaurant – caters for all tastes with modern Mediterranean cuisine. The most spacious indoor venue may be used as a disco venue, a ballroom for formal banquets and gala dinners.
Cocktail Reception: 500 guests Plated Menu: 60 guests Buffet Menu: 60 guests BBQ Menu: 60 guests Meze Menu: 60 guests Exclusivity Fee € 2,000.
Our beachfront Ouzeri epitomises all that is best about Cypriot seaside dining: Greek Meze, local specialities, the cool sea breeze and live entertainment.
EAUZONE SPA RESTAURANT
Cocktail Reception: 2,000 guests Plated Menu: 60 guests Buffet Menu: 100 guests BBQ Menu: 100 guests Meze Menu: 60 guests Exclusivity Fee €2,000.
Almyraspa’s Eauzone Restaurant, adjacent to the spa, is a relaxing poolside haven with unobstructed sea views. Perfect for a candlelight cocktail reception, plated dinner up 30 guests or the Eauzone unique BBQ buffet.
WEDDING RECEPTION ONLY FEE €450
If you hold your ceremony in any of the local churches (eg Ayia Kyriaki church for Catholic ceremonies) and wish only to have the cocktail reception and meal hosted in our hotel then a venue fee of €450 will apply. This fee is for the setting up the area and exclusivity
How are venue fees settled when booking via BookYourWeddingDay.com?
- If your travel agent makes the booking, the venue fee may be included in your package.
- If you book online yourself, contact the hotel/venue as soon as you receive your booking confirmation to settle the required venue fee. For information related to the venue fee/Terms & Conditions and Wedding Packages please click here.