Agalia Luxury Suites Ios
Book your Wedding Date
at Agalia Luxury Suites IosCheck Availability
Location:Ios Find us on the map
Agalia Luxury Suites, a proud member of the Small Luxury Hotels, harmoniously blending with the natural environment the Agalia Boutique Hotel on Ios exude an aura of serenity, inviting guests to succumb to the pleasures of luxurious tranquility. Amidst the open sky and the azure sea nature meets luxury & hip refinement enveloping visitors in a ambiance of peace, calm and exclusivity.
Overlooking the port and Chora this amazing all suites boutique hotel in Ios Island captures the essence of the Cyclades with its stylish appointed interiors welcoming travelers to unwind in a haven of indulgence and experience the most joyous holidays in Ios. With unrivalled facilities and services provided.
Guests are welcome to bask in the sun at one of the many exterior lounging areas, dive in the calm waters of the pool or unwind on the sun kissed decks with a refreshing cocktail from the bar.
Agalia Luxury Suites is highly recommended for events for up to 230 people.
PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
With an emphasis on providing some of the most exquisite honeymoon & wedding events in the Cyclades, the LuxurIOS Island Experience promises to realize any desire, any requirement, any dream.
Agalia Luxury Suites needs to be booked as a hotel for a minimum of 3 nights where you can accommodate some of your guests and in which case there is no venue fee.
If you book the whole Agalia for accommodation for your guests, we offer:
- A champagne for the couple to open when the cake is cut.
- All service staff along with any cutlery, linen etc.
- 1 stay on the night of the wedding at a Sea View Suite with Private Pool at Agalia Luxury Suites.
The cost for the DJ with all sound systems is 500€.
The Drone Package (weather permitting) costs 500€ and we offer a hard drive with:
- A 10-minute edited video of the event (like a video clip)
- All footage taken by the drone
- Photographs taken by the drone
- Sunset Pathos Music
The aforementioned venues can be used as reception venues as well.
How are venue fees settled when booking via BookYourWeddingDay.com?
- If your travel agent makes the booking, the venue fee may be included in your package.
- If you book online yourself, contact the hotel/venue as soon as you receive your booking confirmation to settle the required venue fee.