Geroskipou Town Hall
Book your Wedding Date
at Geroskipou Town HallCheck Availability
Location:Geroskipou, Paphos Find us on the map
Experience an escape from reality, a place that remains delightfully magical… Geroskipou Weddings in Cyprus is the ideal place for a man and a woman to join together and share their vows. After all legend has it that Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty, chose this place as her sacred gardens. The ceremony itself is a short civil act service conducted by the Mayor of Geroskipou during which you are called upon to exchange your marriage vows and then the rings.
GEROSKIPOU TOWN HALL
Weddings take place in a specially designed and decorated room at Geroskipou Town Hall, Monday to Friday from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. The ceremony itself is a short civil act service conducted by the Mayor of Geroskipou during which you are called upon to exchange your marriage vows and then the rings.
FEES FOR CIVIL CEREMONIES
1. For a wedding with notice at Town Hall: €128,00
2. For a wedding with special license at Town Hall: €282,00
3. For a wedding at Town Hall (15:00-18:00): €427,00
4. For a wedding at Geroskipou Beach (15:00-18:00): €632,00
5. For a wedding at Hotels (15:00-18:00): €632,00
During weekends and public holidays an additional charge of €100,00 will occur.
As the Town Hall does not offer banqueting, your travel agent or the wedding coordinator of your hotel can arrange for your wedding reception to take place at one of the amazing restaurants in the area, or at your hotel premises.
How are venue fees settled when booking via BookYourWeddingDay.com?
- If your travel agent makes the booking, the venue fee may be included in your package.
- If you book online yourself, contact the hotel/venue as soon as you receive your booking confirmation to settle the required venue fee.