Club St. George Paphos
Book your Wedding Date
at Club St. George PaphosCheck Availability
Location:Paphos Find us on the map
Facilities:Car rental Chapel/shrine Children's playground Fitness centre Free WiFi Garden Indoor hot tub/jacuzzi Indoor swimming pool Massage Outdoor swimming pool Restaurant (buffet) Sauna Shops (on site) Shuttle/taxi service (surcharge)
Club St George is set on a hillside overlooking the Mediterranean Sea offering panoramic views of the Paphos coastline and has everything you need for your special day. You can have your civil ceremony in the beautiful terrace of our Chapel followed by your cocktail reception and evening celebrations in our private room situated on the first floor of our clubhouse. You and your guests have a variety of accommodation to choose from - ranging from studios to three bedroom detached villas, all in close proximity to one another. We offer Self-Catering, Bed & Breakfast, Half Board, Full board and All-Inclusive.
Situated on the South-western coast of Cyprus, the resort is approximately 25 minutes' drive from Paphos airport and is close by to the two villages of Emba and Tremithousa which feature beautiful squares offering traditional taverns. Paphos town is 3kms away with the beaches being approximately 15 minutes drive. The famous Coral Bay Beach and the historical Paphos Harbour are between 15/ 20 mins drive and within close proximity is the Saint Neophytos Monastery whilst the wild Akamas region is on our doorstep. The nearest golf course is Minthis Hills Golf Course, with Elea Golf Course, Venus Rock and Aphrodite Hills Golf Course no more than 30mins drive. Club St George Resort is the perfect base from which to explore the whole of the Paphos area.
TERRACE AT CLUB ST GEORGE CHAPEL
Traditionally designed, set in the tranquil area of the Church Terrace which offers a beautiful outdoor setting for your Civil Wedding Ceremony/ Blessing/ Renewal of vows. Venue Fee €150.00 (outside venue - max 40 persons)
- Valid Passports: with at least 3 months left to run after the date of travel.
- If you have a British passport and you are a single person, a certificate ( also known as a Sworn Affidavit or Certificate of No Impediment) signed by a solicitor of your country confirming that you are free to marry, is accepted. This certificate must be issued on headed notepaper of the solicitor’s firm, or if this is issued on blank paper then it must be stamped by the solicitor’s stamp. On the solicitor’s stamp the name, the address and the word “solicitor” must be shown. Please note: these documents are only valid for 3 months from time of issue.
- If you are divorced you will have to bring with you the original Divorced Certificate- (Decree Absolute) which must be final and absolute. In addition, you must have the certificate mentioned in the above paragraph.
- If you are widow/widower you have to bring with you the original Death Certificate. In addition, you must have the certificate mentioned in the above paragraph.
- If you have changed your name by Deed Poll then a Deed Poll Certificate is required.
- If you are adopted then an Adoption Certificate is required.
- If one of you is under 18 years old you must bring in addition the consent of your father which must be certified by a solicitor of your country.
- Two witnesses are required in accordance with Cyprus Law .Passport photocopies of the two witnesses (over 18yrs) must be provided.
TOWN HALL FEES
Fees for the Special Marriage: (Special marriage means marriage within one or two days after the submission of your application) at your chosen wedding venue, is €631.92 (Euro). This fee is payable directly to the Town Hall for your marriage licence and registrar's fee. (Cash or Credit Card)
All documents must be in original form and written in either English or Greek. These requirements only apply to British Passport holders, all other nationalities must refer to their respective governmental agencies for exact information regarding the necessary paperwork.
It is the responsibility of the wedding couple to arrive in Cyprus with the correct original documentation – Without the correct documentation, the wedding ceremony cannot proceed.
WEDDING COORDINATOR FEE €200.00
This fee applies to all weddings booked at Club St George. The fee is in addition to any service or package booked by the wedding couple.
BOOKING DEPOSIT €300.00
A non-refundable deposit of €300 is payable to Club St George uppon booking confirmation.
- The above papers must be sent to the hotel coordinator at least one month prior to the wedding date, the papers will be checked with the Town Hall before the couple's arrival.
- You need to arrive in Cyprus at least two working days prior to your wedding in order to submit the necessary paperwork to the Town Hall or Church.
- Civil weddings can be held on weekdays between 3 – 6pm. At our venue, the service will take place at 4.00-4.30pm
- The Town Hall is open between 8:30 – 10am Monday to Friday, in order to submit the necessary paperwork. No appointments are required.
- The Civil Ceremony lasts ten minutes and the couple is given one certificate. Should the couple require an extra civil certificate, then an additional fee of €15 is required.
- A minimum stay of seven nights is required in order to hold your wedding at Club St George.
- To hold your wedding ceremony at Club St George, you must also hold your wedding reception here on the same day. (Drinks Reception and Evening Reception)
- We only hold one wedding / wedding reception per day on our premises.
ROOF TERRACE PRIVATE VENUE
Situated on the first floor, private venue offering a Cocktail / Champagne / Drinks Reception. Whilst you are having your photographs taken and prior to your evening buffet, we can offer a full range of hot & cold Canapés and Petit Fours to enhance your Cocktail Reception. Following your Cocktail Reception, your private Wedding Buffet will be served with a Cypriot/ International theme or if you prefer your own personalised menu. Venue Fee €300.00 (max 40 persons)
How are venue fees settled when booking via BookYourWeddingDay.com?
- If your travel agent makes the booking, the venue fee may be included in your package.
- If you book online yourself, contact the hotel/venue as soon as you receive your booking confirmation to settle the required venue fee. For information related to the venue fee/Terms & Conditions and Wedding Packages please click here.