Bourtzi Town Hall Skiathos
Book your Wedding Date
at Bourtzi Town Hall SkiathosCheck Availability
Location:Skiathos Find us on the map
The Municipality of Skiathos is honored with trust by thousands of couples all over the world who wish to onset their common life in the island of Skiathos
Whether you are committing for a lifetime, or reaffirming your love, in the island of Skiathos you are guaranteed a treasured wedding and honeymoon experience.
The indoor hall of the Bourtzi is the original civil wedding venue in Skiathos.
· In order to proceed with a wedding at this venue, you will have to pay the Municipality Fee which is €90.00 payable locally. This fee includes the registrar, wedding certificate and the validation of your legal documents which will be needed to proceed with the civil ceremony.
· Civil Weddings at this venue, can take place from Monday – Friday until 14:00.
· If you wish to have your ceremony after 14:00 there is an additional fee.
· Civil Weddings can also take place on the weekend however there is an additional fee.
· The indoor hall can also be decorated with flowers or other accessories of your preference.
A taverna offering spectacular sea views and ready to accommodate your banqueting ceremony
A sea front taverna offering spectacular sea views and ready to accommodate your banqueting ceremony
How are venue fees settled when booking via BookYourWeddingDay.com?
- If your travel agent makes the booking, the venue fee may be included in your package.
- If you book online yourself, contact the hotel/venue as soon as you receive your booking confirmation to settle the required venue fee.
For more information you can either contact our live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org