Ayia Napa Town Hall
Book your Wedding Date
at Ayia Napa Town HallCheck Availability
Location:Ayia Napa Find us on the map
Ayia Napa is one of the best tourist destinations worldwide, very well known as a cosmopolitan resort and since 1994 has been advanced also to an ideal wedding place where thousands of couples from many European and Middle East countries choose to get married and experience a romantic honeymoon. It seems to have been created for those in love.
Ayia Napa is located in the eastern coast of Cyprus very close to Famagusta City. A town of natural beauty – golden sandy beaches with crystal clear varying shades of blue waters, romantic sunsets from the perfect backdrop for weddings- of history and culture with friendly and hospitable people is definitely a unique place for those who want to spend the most precious day of their life at such a lovely and unique place.
Civil marriages can be solemnized at Ayia Napa Municipality according to the Marriage Law 101(I) of 2003. Civil ceremonies are carried out at the Ayia Napa Town Hall or at authorized venues which have a licence to do weddings and at the new venues which have recently been created by the Ayia Napa Municipality and are presented on the last page.
The ceremony itself is a short civil service held by the Mayor or by one of the Marriage Officers from Monday to Friday between 11.00-18.00, on Saturday from 11.00 – 14.00, except on bank holidays.
Civil marriages can be solemnized at Ayia Napa Municipality according to the Marriage Law 101(1) of 2003. The ceeremony itself is a short civil seervice held by the Mayor or by one of the Marriage Officers from Monday to Friday between 11:00-18:00, on Saturday from 11:00 - 14:00, except on bank holidays.
Civil ceremonies are carried out at the Ayia Napa Town Hall, the Amphitheater or at authorized venue which have a licence to do weddings and at the new venues which have recently been created by the Ayia Napa Municipality. The venue halls at Ayia Napa are ideal to create your special day full of memories that will last forever. Make your choice from the wide range of available venues, that best suits your desires… from a sunset ceremony at sea, to a formal ballroom or a romantic barefoot ceremony on the golden sand.
CAPE GRECO VENUE
VENUE AMMOS (KAMPOURI)
VENUE AORATOS (JUNIPER TREE)
THALASSA MUSEUM VENUE
VOTSALO BEACH VENUE (ZIATZI)
For more information you can contact the wedding department at firstname.lastname@example.org
The documents are valid for 3 months from the date of issue unless they indicate otherwise.
- Certificate for civil status from the authorized department of the country of residency (for some countries an apostil stamp is required)
- Affidavit or staturoty declaration from a solicitor or a commissioner for oaths of a notary public in UK (for British passport holders)
- In case of foreigners who live in Cyprus for more than a year, a certificate from the ministry of interior (in Cyprus) is needed.
- Its date of issue must not be more than two months
- Birth certificate
- Original diveroce paper (if any) / death certificate (if any)
- Name change documents (if any)
How are venue fees settled when booking via BookYourWeddingDay.com?
- If your travel agent makes the booking, the venue fee may be included in your package.
- If you book online yourself, contact the hotel/venue as soon as you receive your booking confirmation to settle the required venue fee.