Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel Kos
Book your Wedding Date
at Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel KosCheck Availability
Location:Psalidi, Kos Find us on the map
Facilities:Car rental Fitness centre Restaurant (à la carte) Spa and wellness centre Water park
Superb views of the sea and nature will greet you as you enter the Kipriotis Aqualand Hotel, the ideal holiday escape for young, modern families. Fresh and light décor, dedicated areas for teens and kids, and convivially spacious rooms are the hotel's main assets, along with two swimming pools and six different water slides. Noteworthy as well is the high-speed internet at the property, keeping guests connected round the clock. This is simply the perfect choice for any family whose children love having fun in the safety of a supervised aqua park.
Once you build up an appetite, beyond the generous breakfast with Greek and international delicacies, you will no doubt enjoy the varied food options at the Erato Restaurant. Relax afterwards at the Sophocles main bar or the Aqua Bar next to the slides. For a change closer to the sea, head down to the Kipriotis Village with its five kids' clubs, impressive choice of restaurants, rejuvenating spa and many swimming pools.
Please note that there is a minimum stay of 7 nights
Sunset wedding ceremony on the top of the hill admiring the amazing Aegean sea and the colourful sunset
Unique wedding scenery in our traditional chapel’s garden
After your Wedding Ceremony, the second most important event is your Wedding Dinner!
- Have you imagined something elegant and simple, with reserved tables in one of the All Inclusive Restaurants?
- Would you like to have a Buffet or a Set Menu Dinner on the beach, by the pool or another unique venue in one of Kipriotis Hotels?
- Do you prefer a standing Cocktail Reception with an Open Bar and finger food, dancing and mingling
Many options are available at Kipriotis Hotels. Take your pick and let us do the rest!
Our All Inclusive restaurant.
COCKTAIL BOAT TRIP
The best way to enjoy your wedding in Greece. Not just by the sea but travelling on a traditional vessel. Even Poseidon would be jealous!
How are venue fees settled when booking via BookYourWeddingDay.com?
- If your travel agent makes the booking, the venue fee may be included in your package.
- If you book online yourself, contact the hotel/venue as soon as you receive your booking confirmation to settle the required venue fee. For information related to the venue fee/Terms & Conditions and Wedding Packages please click here.